Bodywork / Exterior.
1. General bodywork check
2. Check grab handles.
3. Check exterior sealant.
4. Check lockers, locks, hinges and seals.
5. Check all exterior trims and inserts.
6. Check door locks, hinges and seals.
7. Damp meter check. (See separate sheet)
8. Check windows, stays and catches.
9. Check floor for delamination.
10. Check roof lights and ventilation.
11. Check cupboard stays, catches and hinges.
12. Check interiors doors and bed lockers.
13. Check bed slat operation and bunks.
14. Check blinds and flyscreens.
Fire safety and ventilation.
16. Check smoke alarm.
17. Check fire extinguisher.
18. Check fire blanket.
19. Check all caravan interior vents.
20. Check operation of water pump(s).
21. Check operation of all taps.
22. Check and adjust pressure switch.
23. Check water filter
24. Check for leaks.
25. Check drain plugs.
26. Check toilet blade and pump operation.
27. Check and lubricate blade seal.
Chassis & Running Gear.
27. Checks suspension mountings and dampers.
28. Check all chassis mounting bolts. Grease corner steadies.
29. Check, clean and lubricate jockey wheel. +
30. Check breakaway cable. +
31. Check and lubricate overrun piston. Check gaiter +
32. Check coupling head and hitch safety catch. +
33. Check and clean coupling head stabiliser pads. +
34. Clean and lubricate coupling head. +
35. Check operation and lubricate spare wheel carrier. +
36. Check tyres, tread depth, and pressures, incl. spare. +
37. Remove brake hubs and clean. +
38. Check brake shoes and clean. +
39. Check bearings and re grease if appropriate. +
40. Torque “one shot” hub nuts. +
41. Adjust brakes starting from the hubs. +
42. Check handbrake operation. +
43. Re torque wheel nuts / studs AND RE CHECK. + *
+ These items are not included in the motorhome service.
44. Check RCD / MCB operation.
45. Check leisure battery. Discharge test and lube terminals
46. Test 12V and 230V sockets.
47. Check wiring and fuses.
48. Check all interior lights.
49. Check fridge on 230V and cooling.
50. Check fridge operation on 12V.
51. Check 230V operation of space heater.
52. Check blown air heating.
53. Check 230V operation of water heater / Alde.
54. Check cooker hot plate if applicable.
55. Check road lights and reflectors.
56. Check Awning lights.
57. Check 12N & 12S or 13 pin plugs.
Gas supply and Appliances.
58. Check gas hose and regulator. Replace if necessary.
59. Check gas soundness and appliance drop holes.
60. Fridge – light and check.
61. Cooking appliance – light and check.
62. Space / water heater / Alde – light and check.
63. Check all flame fail devices.